||Products on Backorder will ship from factory in 48 - 72 hours
Real Milk Paint is the ideal choice for an environmentally friendly, non-toxic paint that gives you convenience and a broad color selection.
- Sticks to raw wood, plaster, dry wall, stone, unsealed brick and concrete
- Paint right on existing finishes for a Peele, Chippy or crackled surface
- No Primer need on raw wood and porous surfaces
- Sticks to latex with the addition of Ultra Bond
- Easy to use, water-based formula
- Each bag contains everything needed, just add water
- Remains usable for a minimum of two weeks after mixing with water
- Does not congeal to a blob
- Environmentally friendly
- Does not contain radioactive Kaolin Clays as a filler
- Traditional color palette, based on antique painted furniture
- Virtually no odor
- No residual odor after drying
- Dries fast (30 minutes to 4 hours depending on ambient temperature)
Get your free Real Milk Paint color chart.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Each Quart contains a bag with 2-1/2 cups of powdered milk paint and a mixing marble. Take lid off can. Remove plastic bag with the powder. We recommend that you only mix a portion of the powder at one time in the can.
The powdered paint is mixed 1 part powder to 1 part water. So grab a scoop, around a cup will do. Scoop a cup of powder into the Quart can then a cup of water. Snap on the lid, shake for a few minutes, letting the mixing marble do the mixing. Pop the lids and your ready to paint, it’s that EASY!
- If too thick, add more water. If too thin add more powdered Real Milk Paint®. If excess foaming occurs, add a few drops of Anti-foam.
- Surface must be free of contamination, wax, grease, or oils. Clean with T.S.P. Sticks to other paints and finishes with the addition of Ultra Bond.
- When applying over other finishes, ALWAYS test for compatibility before full application
Covers: Sample covers 2 sq. ft. / Pint (16 oz) covers 35 sq. ft. / Quart (32 oz) covers 70 sq. ft. / Gallon covers 280 sq. ft.
Download the Milk Paint SDS here.