COVID-19 - Green's Operating Policy - 4/1/2020
The well-being, health & safety of our team and community – locally & globally – is of utmost importance to Green’s. Accordingly, we will observe and update the following “Operating Policies” indefinitely according to current “Coronavirus Guidelines” as recommended by local, state and federal authorities:
- Green’s will continue operating and we welcome inquiries via phone or email - 423-551-8867 or [email protected]
- Green’s storefront & showroom will be closed to the public.
- Green's will operate local delivery & curbside pick-up services.
- Team Members will work from home.
- Essential business operations will be conducted at Green’s – including receiving, processing & shipping of orders in accordance with the operating policies of our Vendors.
- All Team Members conducting essential business operations on premises will do so at their discretion and will use best practices for good hygiene while on premises.
- All surfaces used during essential business operations will be cleaned & disinfected daily with approved products.
- Any Team Member or authorized visitor displaying signs of illness on premises may be requested to leave.
- Green’s will review and update these policies on April 30, 2020.
Thanks everyone for your support, understanding and - most of all – being patient and positive during these unprecedented times.
Updated - 04/01/2020